Are you a hardcore meat lover or are you badly craving for some western food? Then maybe this review will provide a solution for your cravings!!! Since we are doing reviews on restaurants that provide western cuisine this week, I thought why not do a review on a place I frequent and this restaurant immediately popped up in my mind. Let me give you a hint it's located in Anna Nagar! I think most of you would have guessed it by now, that's right today I will be doing a review of the “The Brick House Bistro.” It is located in Q-88, Q-Block, 3rd Main Road, Anna Nagar East, Chennai 40. Their opening hours are from 12 pm to 1 noon and from 4 pm to 7 pm is their “Happy hour”. And it cost about 900 rupees for 2 people on average.In this review, we will be looking at a few things like the quality of the food, the service aspect and lastly the ambiance of the place. So before we dig deeper regarding the quality of the food, let's take a look at their menu. ...
Comments
Post a Comment