CHICKEN POT, CHICKEN POT, CHICKEN POT PIE!!!

OK, so for a very long time. I wanted to try out this dish called chicken pot pie. I was in search of a perfect recipe for me to experiment for the first time. I finally came across this recipe by western family. I wasn’t quite sure how this recipe would turn out but I was ready to give it a go, and I was delighted that I did. It turned out really well!! So I decided to share this recipe with you! Here it goes!
COOK TIME: 30 MINS

TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS

SERVES: 6


INGREDIENTS:

·         2 chicken breasts, cut into 1in cubes
·         1 c. chopped onion
·         1-1/2 c. diced carrots
·         ½ c. diced celery
·         2 c. sliced mushrooms
·         1 c. Cream of Chicken Soup
·         2 c. Western Family Baking Mix
·         ½ c. Milk
·         1 Egg, beaten

INSTRUCTIONS:
1.   Brown chicken, onion, carrots, celery and mushrooms together in a large skillet until chicken is cooked through.
2.   Add soup and mix. Pour into 9 in x 9 in baking dish.
3.   Combine baking mix, milk and egg. Crumble over chicken mixture.
4.   Bake at 400° F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight against Food

Wanna know some good place to have your next meal at?